This stunning Modern Queenslander certainly stands out in arguably one of Dundowran Beach’s premier streets.
There is so much to love about this gorgeous home that you really must come and inspect yourself to appreciate the work that has gone into making it what it is today.
Driving up to the home you are greeted by a circular driveway, then the stairs lead you to a massive wrap around veranda that just starts the adventure into this amazing home.
The beautiful timber floors and 10ft high ceilings are the first thing that you notice when you walk inside the home, which lead you into the massive and spacious main living area.
These are some of the features below, but words are not enough to describe this property, only with your own eyes can you really appreciate the beauty of number 6 Nautilus Court.
• Positioned in a secluded and private cul-de-sac
• Breathtaking 600 sqm (approx) under roof
• Polished timber floors throughout
• Four generous sized bedrooms (all built in)
• Fifth bedroom or large office
• Main bedroom ensuite with period finishes
• Second bedroom ensuite with shower
• Family bathroom with claw foot bath
• Air conditioned throughout
• Incredible sense of space with 10foot ceilings
• 50 sqm (approx) attic with internal access
• Internal stairs with chair lift
• Freshly painted inside and out
• Fully alarmed with computerised light system
• 5kw solar system with 6.6kw panels
• 4 bay shed plus 4 car accommodation (covered)
• Manicured lawns and gardens
• Fully fenced and landscaped with side access
• Huge potential to build-in underneath