If you are looking for a home that captures sea views and sea breezes but still want to be close to all the conveniences then this home may just be what you are looking for.
This elevated, gently sloping 3,135m2 block is complimented by a large 7m x 9m shed with 2.9m high doors. With a wide front verandah overlooking the big front yard and in-ground pool which hosts a resort style cantilever umbrella, this home is perfect for outdoor living.
Some of the features of this property are:
• Main bedroom has walk-in robe and ensuite
• All bedrooms fit queen size beds with built in robes in 2 bedrooms
• Open plan lounge, dining and kitchen
• Air con to bedrooms and living area
• Large security screened area at the rear of house
• Inground swimming pool with resort style cantilever umbrella and near new independent solar pool pump
• Large single vehicle garage
• Large 7m x 9m shed with a 3m opening fitted with work benches and storage and still space for a caravan or boat
• Garden shed to store the ride-on mower
• Near new 3.5 Kw Solar system
• 2 x rainwater tanks plumbed into the house filter system
• Fully fenced rear yard
• Established fruit trees – mango, lemon, lime, lemonade, mulberry, peach, custard apple, dragon fruit and loquat
There is potential for a granny flat / teenagers retreat with plumbing and basic kitchen already in place.
Perfectly positioned, yet wonderfully quiet this home is located in the suburb of Dundowran Beach. It is handy to private P-12 school Xavier Catholic College and primary school, Yarrilee state school.
A quick 13 minutes to the CBD – Stockland Shopping Complex and moments from Eli Waters Central Shopping Centre and Esplanade Restaurants and Cafe’s.
Only through a private inspection can you fully appreciate the tranquillity of this property.